- AEA members believe every child deserves a free, quality, public education, regardless of zip code.
- Connect with others like you with your passion for public education in your building and across the state at AEA events and online.
- Take charge of your career. AEA offers many professional development opportunities and grant resources to help you advance.
- Knowledge is power. AEA is your best resource for education news through our magazine, newsletters, website, and online social networks.
- There is power in numbers. Join the largest professional association in Arizona and add your voice to over 3 million members nationwide.
- AEA lobbies for education funding and legislation to improve and protect your profession.
- AEA is there fighting for you. When you need an advocate before the board, at the bargaining table, or at the Capitol, we’ve got your back.
- AEA’s Advocacy Help Desk and $1 million liability insurance provide you with the support you need, when you need it.
- Through AEA, you have a voice in decisions about your working conditions, salary, benefits, class sizes, and professional growth.
- AEA membership provides exclusive discounts and savings on many benefits and services.
Published: 07/12/2012 Last Updated: 01/08/2020
Arizona Education Association 345 East Palm Lane Phoenix, Arizona 85004 602-264-1774 | 800-352-5411
Keeping the Promise of Quality Public Education
With more than 20,000 members, the Arizona Education Association (AEA) is the largest professional association for public school employees in Arizona. AEA members are teachers, community college professors, counselors, speech pathologists, bus drivers, secretaries, retired educators and student teachers and they belong to more than 150 local affiliates across Arizona.