At a Glance
- Adult Learning
- ESP Professional Growth Continuum
- Positive School Environments
- Student Achievement
- Student Learning
- Working Conditions
- Learn how to create a bully-free environment for your students by recognizing the signs of bullying and intervening in appropriate ways.
- Explore local, state, or federal policies as they apply to bullying in schools and use this knowledge to influence best practices in your own school.
- Learn how to create a student-centered learning community that is supportive of all students.
Approx. 15 hours per micro-credential
Individual micro-credential topics include:
- Creating Bully-Free Environments within Structured Settings
- Cyberbullying/Cyber Safety
- Education Support Professionals: First Responders
- Empowering Students to Find their Voices
- Federal, State, and Local Policy Related to Bullying
- Intervention Strategies for Educations
- School Connectedness
AEA Micro-credentials are offered at no cost to AEA members. Non-members will be charged a $125 scoring fee per micro-credential at the time of submission. View the full list of available AEA micro-credentials.