At a Glance
Educators will learn how to create a safe and bully-free environment for students.
- Adult Learning
- ESP Professional Growth Continuum
- Positive School Environments
- Student Achievement
- Student Learning
- Working Conditions
- Learn how to create a bully-free environment for your students by recognizing the signs of bullying and intervening in appropriate ways.
- Explore local, state, or federal policies as they apply to bullying in schools and use this knowledge to influence best practices in your own school.
- Learn how to create a student-centered learning community that is supportive of all students.
Developed by: Last Updated: 10/01/2022
Approx. 15 hours per micro-credential
Individual micro-credential topics include:
- Creating Bully-Free Environments within Structured Settings
- Cyberbullying/Cyber Safety
- Education Support Professionals: First Responders
- Empowering Students to Find their Voices
- Federal, State, and Local Policy Related to Bullying
- Intervention Strategies for Educations
- School Connectedness
AEA Micro-credentials are offered at no cost to AEA members. Non-members will be charged a $125 scoring fee per micro-credential at the time of submission. View the full list of available AEA micro-credentials.
Suggested Further Reading
Are you an affiliate?
Find out how AEA provides resources and opportunities for our local affiliates.
Become part of the movement improving public education and advocating for better salaries. Together we are the biggest and loudest advocates for our schools, our students, and ourselves.