At a Glance
- Digital & Virtual Learning
- Positive School Environments
- Student Learning
- Identify and confront bias and inequity in your life ―internal and external.
- Determine actions to disrupt those patterns of bias and inequity in your day-to-day experiences and environments.
- Recognize, label and respond to inequity and barriers to access of opportunities.
- Expand your knowledge and understanding about isms and their relationship to oppression and the impact they have on equity and access to opportunities for you and others.
Learn how to take the perspective of and empathize with others to understand social and ethical norms for behavior and to recognize family, school, and community resources and supports.